- Capacity 112, 140, 175 and 217 MBH
- Dependable cast iron heat exchanger with cast iron push nipples
- HydroLevel 3250 Operating Control:
- Digital temperature display and diagnostics
- Adjusts water temperature based on demand
- Built-in low water cut off
- Optional tankless domestic hot water heater coil
- Innovative American Manufacturing
- 20 Year non-prorated limited warranty (Residential Applications)
- Carlin, Beckett or Riello Burner
- Manual Reset High Limit with plug-in Molex connector
Seems well built and engineered.
Very resonable and well made.
It only lasted 1 month and then it completely died and installer won’t service it, claims there is no warranty on it.
Seems to be a well built boiler. Just had it installed, only used it one day so far. Seems to be a lot quieter than my last boiler. Hoping it will server me well.
Somewhat satisfied with the product. Fair level of satisfaction overall.
My old system was 30 years old and it was limping along for the last couple of years. Decided to replace old unit instead of investing money into an old system. This new unit should out live me at this point.
It is an easy install and fired up right away. It is a smooth running boiler too.
Dependable quality equipment
Efficiency, size, value. 1st experience with your products, we are happy.