- Capacity: 112, 140, 175 and 217 MBH
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Iron
- Combustion: Atmospheric
- Venting: Chimney Vent
- Boiler Type: Hot Water
- Boiler Control Module: Hydrolevel Operating Control
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Iron Sections with Cast Iron Push Nipples and Swing Door
- Combustion: Completely installed and wired Beckett AFG Series Oil Burner (3 and 4 Section F Head; 5 Section MD Head) equipped with Nozzle, Primary Control, CAD Cell, PSC Motor, Interrupted Duty Ignition and Clean Cut Pump; Flue Brush; Swing Fire Door with Insulation (Vacuum Formed Ceramic Fiber), Target Wall (Vacuum Formed Refractory Ceramic Fiber); Dura Blanket Insulation Chamber and Barometric Draft Control 6″
- Assembled Cast Iron Boiler with Insulated Jacket
- Combination Temperature/Pressure Gauge
- Circulator Pump wired with 5′ harness for supply or return mounting in the field
- 3/4″ Boiler Drain Valve
- 30 PSI ASME Relief Valve
- Extra Boiler Tap for Expansion Tank or Air Elimination
- Carlin, Beckett or Riello Burner
- Manual Reset High Limit with plug-in Molex connector
Seems well built and engineered.
Very resonable and well made.
It only lasted 1 month and then it completely died and installer won’t service it, claims there is no warranty on it.
Seems to be a well built boiler. Just had it installed, only used it one day so far. Seems to be a lot quieter than my last boiler. Hoping it will server me well.
Somewhat satisfied with the product. Fair level of satisfaction overall.
My old system was 30 years old and it was limping along for the last couple of years. Decided to replace old unit instead of investing money into an old system. This new unit should out live me at this point.
It is an easy install and fired up right away. It is a smooth running boiler too.
Dependable quality equipment
Efficiency, size, value. 1st experience with your products, we are happy.