Dunkirk’s DXL Series of gas-fired hot-water boilers have an advanced Fuel Smart Hydrostat Control and offers up to 83.5% AFUE.
Energy saving features include the electronic ignition system and motorized vent damper to reduce your heating costs.
Exceptional Heat Exchanger Design
- Features a dependable cast iron heat exchanger with cast iron push nipple connections. The sections and push nipples expand at the same rate when heated. By using similar materials instead of less expensive gaskets the boiler maintains a water-tight seal.
Advanced Fuel Smart Hydrostat Control
- Features digital display and diagnostics
- Adjusts the water temperature based on your heating system demand which further reduces your heating costs
- Built-in low water cut-off (LWCO) to protect the boiler from potentially dangerous low water conditions
Integral Draft Diverter
- Features factory installed integrated draft hood diverter, which reduces the risk of improper draft hood installation and unsafe CO levels
- Low profile reduces installation height by up to 30” as compared to models with an external draft diverter hood
The DXL also features a Cast to Last 20 Year Non-Prorated Warranty.
NOTE: DXL with recessed control available while supplies last.
DXL 3200-PLUS with external control is replacing the previous version.