New Product Announcement
Dunkirk introduces new DWB Copper Boiler
We are very pleased to announce the new Dunkirk DWB Copper Boiler product. The DWB boiler offers money saving efficiencies in a small compact wall mounted package with key features such as built in modulation and optional reset. Dunkirk’s newest boiler offers a simplified non-condensing solution for heating or combination heating and domestic hot water projects. The DWB boiler offers (2) venting options and easily connects to existing piping systems.
- 85% AFUE efficiency
- Chimney Vented (category I) or Horizontal Vented (category III)
- Modulating Inducer Fan and Gas Valve with capacities between 33% and 100%
- Built-in Pressure Operated bypass ‘ Boiler does not require external primary / secondary piping
- Wall Mounted, compact and lightweight.
- Advanced Controls – digital display with temperature indication, diagnostics and status symbols showing: Heating mode, Burner On and Burner Modulation Level
- 2-Year Limited Parts Warranty. Copper Heat Exchanger comes with 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Combi Version Includes Domestic Hot Water with a Stainless Steel Brazed plate
- Heating Version – 100 MBH and 130 MBH input Capacity
- Combi Version -150 MBH input Capacity
Optional Items Include:
- Outdoor Air Sensor ‘ Reduces boiler water temperature based on outside air conditions.
- Concentric Vent Termination Kit
- LP Conversion Kit
- Vent Appliance Adapter – Required for horizontal venting
- Indirect Water Heater Tank Sensors – Required if the boiler is connected to an indirect water heater.
Ideal for apartments, multi-family dwellings with individual appliances and as a retro-fit solution for high temperature systems, the Copper Wall Hung Series is an economical residential heating solution. The DWB series compliments the Dunkirk product line offering with an energy efficient modulating boiler that frees up valuable floor space and provides off- the-floor protection against flooding.
If you have any questions regarding this product or would like more information, please contact Leigh Ann Dillon at email@example.com.