With the ever growing popularity of condensing boilers, ECR International has positioned the ECR97 under the Dunkirk Boiler family.
The 97gb has a new price point on par with our Helix family and offers:
- Floor Standing Solution: Ideal for applications where mounting the boiler on a wall is not practical. The boiler includes adjustable leveling legs.
- Wall Mount: includes mounting bracket and hardware.
- Flexible piping: Top/Bottom or Top & Bottom supply and return connections. Includes plugs to seal unused tappings.
- Built in primary/secondary piping with boiler loop pump
- Reduces your installation time as well as material costs.
- Built-in Low Water Cut Off. The LWCO is a probe type water sensing device with a test feature. Allows for the local inspector and installer to test LWCO operation without the need to drain water from the system.
- Lighted power on – off switch and a 115 volt auxiliary power receptacle.
- 2017 Energy Star Most Efficient with an AFUE rating of 95%
- Self-cleaning stainless steel coil heat exchanger with a low pressure drop.
- Available in 75 Mbh or 100 Mbh input
- Argus control: 5:1 turndown, can stage fire multiple boilers without additional hardware
- LP Conversion kit included
- Polypropylene flue collector, Internal Condensate Trap
- Venting options include PVC, Polypropylene, CPVC
- Free Extended 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty.*
The boiler has a one piece corrosion proof and scratch resistant heavy duty plastic jacket. The Dunkirk 97gb is your all in one solution with installation flexibility and service features to make your job easier. If you have any questions, please contact your DunkirkRepresentative or Regional Sales Manager.
*Unit must be registered within 60 days from the date of original installation; All terms of Trinity Extended Service Agreement apply.