The DXL-K is a gas-fired boiler with quiet and highly efficient operation. Its energy-saving features include the electronic ignition system and motorized vent damper.
The internal Hydrolevel control adjusts the water temperature based on your heating system demand, which further reduces heating costs. The built-in low water cutoff (LWCO) protects the boiler from potentially dangerous low water levels.
The DXL-K offers more installation flexibility with water and gas piping options available out the left or right sides of the boiler.
- 2021 U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Standard Compliant
- 7 Models available offering inputs from 59 – 235 MBH
- Proven Cast Iron Heat Exchanger Design
- Features a dependable cast iron heat exchanger with dry leg end sections
- Easy-to-Service Burners
- Features a pull-out burner drawer and removable burner tube tray for quick access for service
- Easy-to-Install Low Profile Draft Diverter
- Reduces installation height by up to 30” when compared to models with external draft diverter hoods
- 20-Year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty
- Innovative American Manufacturing