ECR International, Inc. is a subsidiary of Granby Industries LP, a Canadian manufacturer and supplier of heating products and storage tanks. ECR International manufactures and provides heating and cooling products under a family of brand names in North America with two facilities in upstate NY and distribution throughout the US and Canada. ECR serves the needs of its customer through quality products, modern innovation and reliable service.
- Motivated individual to support day to day production needs. Work directly with hourly and salaried staff ensuring ECR quality standards are met. Must have strong troubleshooting ability.
- Working knowledge of ISO-9001:2015. Ability to apply standard to current manufacturing processes. Creates forms and records to support the standard. Conduct internal audits with a risk based mindset.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude. Hands on approach.
- Ability to interface directly with internal and external customers. Communicate factually in a professional and direct manner with all operational teams: bargaining group employees, salaried functional areas and end use customers in a manufacturing orders to product delivery environment.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to customers.
- Adept at collecting/sharing information and evaluating patterns of failures or behaviors that result in non-conformity. Investigate root cause of the non-conformances and recommend corrective/preventative action.
- Skilled in part approval processes and control of accepted deviations.
- 4 to 7 years experience in a manufacturing and development environment.
- 2 years related college diploma (AAS or equivalent) preferred.
- Must have proven Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint ability.
- Occasional domestic travel, 10% or less.
Manufacturing and laboratory environment, corporate offices.
- Ability to analyze technical drawings for tolerance stacking, interference fits, etc.
- Follow up on inspection results and pursue root cause analysis. Provide analytical support of the effectiveness of root cause solution.
- Responsible for consistent record keeping for documentation in history archives. Must archive records in a logical format as instructed by the supervisor. Ability to create and write complex test evaluation reports. Communicate the results to higher levels of management in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to generate a functional process and implement that process that results in non-conforming product. Present the data that is generated in a clear concise manner.
- Deliver the message of Quality to all employees within the facility ensuring that they know you will always ensure that a quality atmosphere exists within ECR.
- Responsible to comply with all ECR, OSHA, State and Local EH&S requirements.
- Must have the ability to be a key contributor of projects.
- Finished Goods Product Audits – Conducting audits daily of finished products throughout the process and managing resulting actions. Compile and post reports weekly.
- Support Utica Assembly including; PPAP and FPI for purchased parts, MWI for process with the area, NCP evaluation and disposition (including inventory moves), QAR and CAR for purchased parts, related Supplier interaction, NDP and stage gate support of quality deliverables, FMEA, Control Plans, Records and reports.
- Generate and manage CIP projects
- Manage the internal problem resolution process through the established database by facilitating meetings with stakeholders, action item tracking & utilizing problem solving techniques.
- Participation and support of ISO+ASME Quality Management Systems including internal auditing, renewal audits, corrective and preventive actions, and risk assessment.
- Expedite Return Material processing of finish goods and component parts as well as Freight Claims processing. Write Warranty Denial reports as needed.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com