Industrial Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent (Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering). Candidates with a Technical Degree along with relevant work experience will be considered.
- Five to ten years of experience in manufacturing engineering in a production facility. Experience with automation and robotics is a plus.
- Complete understanding of manufacturing processes as it relates to HVAC equipment, CNC, sheet metal and/or foundry plants preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience designing and building assembly fixtures and jigs.
- Experience with Microplan test stations and Parseq software is a plus.
- CAD and or SolidWorks experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Information Systems; Microsoft Office Programs).
- Lean Training/Certification a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Some travel required.
Corporate Office ECR International – Utica or Dunkirk New York (Manufacturing Facility)
Primary Job Duties:
- Plans, upgrades, and maintains final function test stations used in the manufacturing of boilers and furnaces.
- Evaluate and enhance assembly line process and line layouts to optimize production capabilities while maintaining superior quality. Ability to lead projects from the design phase through implementation for new assembly lines.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing work instruction on the assembly lines.
- Lead role in DFMA and value analysis/value engineering events.
- Dedicated team leader with the ability to work within a cross functional team environment consisting of engineering, quality, manufacturing assembly and supervision members.
- Participate in manufacturing and quality team member product audits.
ECR International shall completely satisfy all of our customer’s needs by continuously improving the quality of our products and services. This is done by continuously improving market share, on-time delivery, billing accuracy and continuously reducing warranty costs. Every employee needs to follow procedures and work instructions and must also be able to identify where this information is located for reference. The quality system requires each employee to check work for accuracy, check for possible adverse processes and look for ways to continuously improve the way things are done.
All employees are responsible for complying with all ECR, OSHA, state and local EH&S requirements, as well as participating in any ECR Safety Training.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com